Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kindred Connections Party!

I’m really enjoying these parties! Fun questions, new friends what more could you want.

Head over and join in.

KindredConnectionSpring-001

1. What is your favorite vacation spot?

Oh wow, hard to pin point just one! I LOVE vacations just in general. However, I am a bit of a Disney fan so between

disneyland paris_1195132957 and

 tahiti-village-man.boat
2. What are the three qualities that you most admire about your husband (or if you're not married what are the three qualities you would most desire in a man)?

     a. Ability to make me laugh, no matter what.

     b. Makes me believe that no matter what things will always be ok.

     c. Creative.
3. What has been a meaningful Bible verse to you this week?

It’s not a verse per se, but just knowing through faith and trust you will make it through the trials put in front of you. 
4. What is your favorite color(or colors) and why?

I have a PINK addiction! It just makes me happy. I love just about every variation of the color. Tiffany blue is a close second.
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours?

I was tufting an ottoman and had to laugh to keep from crying, does that count?

4 comments:

Mrs. Ma'am said...

Your funny story made me laugh! So I guess it does count! And I am 100% Disney fan, as well!! Gotta love Disney World.. and it helps since it is in Florida near beaches :)

Cara said...

Yah! My husband and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon and I'm thinkin' Tahiti for our 10 year? ;) (I also loooove Christmas!) Great post!

Kristin said...

Love that second vacation picture! Can just picture myself there now... I can totally relate to your tufting incident. Hope you won the fight ultimately (and not the tufts)! Thanks for joining the party...enjoyed getting to know you better!

Jessica said...

Oh Tahiti! That would be really nice right now :)