Awww isn’t it pretty!
I was having a few log in issues and now that it’s fixed I would like to share the love and pass this award along to the following blogs, in no special order!
1. Joys of Home- I love this blog, she can put a display together like no other! You should see her holiday decor as well. Just so much to love!
2. Thanks Mail Carrier- I recently found this blog, by recently I mean last night! and I’m already a fan (that and a little jealous of all the goodies she gets to try out). Not only does she try them out, she gives one away! Like this beauty… don’t know what it is? Go check it out.
3. Windy Poplars-Her blog is so encouraging and she has really fun Kindred Parties every week. Check out her post on infused water.
4. Cinnaberry Suite- One word… CREATIVE! Seriously she has so many great ideas, truly an inspiration. Go check out what she made this out of, you’ll be amazed!
5. Pleasant Home- Cooking, crafting, sewing you name it, she can do it. She comes up with some of the cutest (or tastiest) things I’ve ever seen. Check out this quilt she did out of scraps, yeah SCRAPS!
6. House Changers- Amazing what you can do with a little (LOT) of elbow grease and creativeness. You have to go see how this house started out!
7. Andrea’s Attic- Eye candy! I think she is my eye candy twin. I adore all the fab decor pictures she posts about. I don’t even know where she gets them all but I love them! Oh and you HAVE TO SEE the before and after post on these! LOVE the pillows.
8. Sharon’s Place of Blessings- Talented lady! Check out the after of this lamp, it is ADORABLE.
9. Inside Brucrew Life- I was all set to write up a nice little bit about this blog but I’ll put a picture and no words are needed, Go check out the yummmms.
10. 9 o’clock Dance of Joy- This girl can turn trash into treasure! Here is just one example, you should see what she does with phonebooks!
11. Just a Girl- I just love this blog! She has such a great personality, the kind you just want to be BFFs with, her house is BEAUTIFUL and she is so creative. Incase you don’t know her (as if everyone doesn’t know her HA!) She recently fixed a window treatment you might just want to check out.
12. It’s So Very Cheri- If you love linky parties this is the place. There are always lots of creative projects and ideas to check out. Just one example, go check out all the goodies, you’ll be glad you did.
Alright ladies here are the rules for the Sunshine Award!
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link back to the person from whom you received this award.