Monday, December 1, 2008

About Me

I adore the color PINK, not like “oh its a nice color” but like on the verge of a 12 step program adore.

I love the holidays, decorating for holidays, being around family for holidays, just anything holidays.

I’m a freak for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the world has become so rushed and busy that we hardly have time for the little special things in life.

Last but not least, I’m cheap, frugal, conservative, anyway you want to say it I enjoy saving money however I can but still enjoying the things I love.

_________________________

My Decorating Style

I’m not one of those people who consistently decorates in one style (remember I suffer from “gimmie10” as in give me 10 minutes and I’ll change my mind). I like my home to be comfortable yet classic and be filled with things that not only make me happy, but that don’t break the bank.

You will most likely never see a piece of furniture I purchased out of a designer magazine for $900. Instead you’ll see a piece that captures the style of that designer look with a price tag that doesn’t make me want to cry.

I also live in a condo. That means I do my best to decorate a smaller space with big impact without feeling cluttered or boxed in.

_________________

I decided to finally start this blog because I think right now, more than any other time, people are looking for ways to save money and if I can help even one person do that then I consider this time well spent.

As for my background you could call me a Jill of many trades. I’ve worked or studied everything from psychology to skin care with photography, law and floral/weddings tossed in for good measure.

I don’t claim to be an expert in any field but I can guarantee that anything I’m working on I’ll be doing it in a thrifty manner.

0 comments: