Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3ft DIY Reindeer

Have you ever been out shopping and found the P-E-R-F-E-C-T item?  Well, perfect if it were say

Another color?

Taller?

Etc.. Etc…

Yes, yes, it happens to us all! I admit, it’s usually clothes but here is my most recent “I’d love it IF” item.

CLB Silver Deer

I found this little cutie in front and just loved it, the problem was it wasn’t near the size I wanted for the space I had in mind. Besides, bigger is better! Especially if you’re talking Christmas decor!!!!

Can you believe it is DIY? I think it looks amazing and I am so thankful for my ML taking the time (something I’ve been pretty short on lately) to make it for me.

You can’t even imagine how much this thing sparkles and the pictures just can’t capture it. Here is an attempt. (a poor one!)

CLB Silver Deer Head

I honestly considered the title of “Photographing Glitter is for the Birds!!!!”

Oddly enough it looks gold in that picture when it is in fact a tarnished silver and sparkles better than some diamonds I’ve seen.

I can’t wait to see what other wonderful goodies I can create using the same technique!

 

0 comments: