Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Kicking

Ok ok I know I’ve totally been MIA in bloggy world! Truth is I’ve been CRAZY busy with craft shows. Yep, that’s my newest adventure I’m hoping will PAY off. Since it’s the holiday season that means I’m either creating or trying to selling, which leaves little time for blogging, or much else to be honest.

HOWEVER!!! I will interrupt work for a silhouette giveaway over at TDC, Grosgrain Fabulous, Infarrantly Creative, How Does She, Tater Tots and Jello, The Idea Room, JAG, House of Hepworths and Shanty2Chic. I’d be crazy not to. I’ve spent the last few months trying to decide between a Cricut and a Silhouette and frankly, if it came FREE that would certainly make up my mind. Maybe the Silhouette fairies will read this post and decide to take the pressure of a decision off me and send me one to test out for them. I’m a good tester, I swear.

*WISH* *WISH* *WISH*

*CROSS FINGERS*

*TOSS SALT OVER SHOULDER*

Maybe a little pepper for extra measure.

Ok, I’m not sure that last one will help but I could certainly use some luck.

On a side note, as soon as I get a second I’ll try to get some non-midnight terrible light pictures of the goodies I’ve been creating and trying to selling.

 

1 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Thanks so much for blogging about my giveaway!!

~Allison @ House of Hepworths