Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Amazing Purpose

I was all set to write up a “tufting tips” post to go along with the ottoman re-do till I received an e-mail today saying I had won a prize from the Ultimate Blog Party.

First, I have to say I’m so excited to win, I never win anything! but the true reason for my post today is because I was moved by the purpose behind the site offering the prize.

Premades with a Purpose

premadebutton2

Please check out the about section for the story behind this site.

Without getting too deep I can say I relate to Lena on a very personal level.

With that being said, I know there are so many of us who are new to blogging, don’t know much html or your blog just doesn’t look the way you’d like it to. I for one have surfed and surfed the internet for blog templates I liked, only to find the ones I liked were $40+. I couldn’t justify the price on a blog that had no income. In steps Premades with a Purpose! Lena’s templates are about $5! FIVE DOLLARS! That’s like the price of a coffee these days, that I can justify.

I hope you all will take chance to go visit Premades with a Purpose. You may just find the template you’ve been looking for or even an answer to a customization question you’ve had.

0 comments: