Monday, February 22, 2010

Decorating for the Holidays

2047132r9ddqve5em

I think it must be a blogging bug! I can honestly say that before blogging I only really decorated for Christmas and a little for Halloween. I bet my HB wishes we could go back to those days but we CAN’T so lets push on.

Now, I’ve caught the bug. I feel the need to decorate for EVERY holiday. I fear it may become so bad that I start looking outside US holidays even!

Someone help me!

Do you all have this issue?

Did it start before or after blogging?

Most important question…… how long do you really have to wait to start on the next holiday/season?

I’m thinking since the sun is starting to shine more a little spring decor isn’t out of line… am I wrong? The HB just doesn’t get the need to decorate for EVERY holiday. Silly silly man.

947886y2ex40quuy At least the sun coming out means I will once again be able to use SPRAY PAINT outside. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

 

0 comments: