Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are you a Handbag Girl?

I have to admit I am, but I’m not. I’m not the spend $500 on a handbag kinda girl, but I am an “oh that's cute” kinda girl so I thought I’d share some goodies.

My mom has become the “Coach shop” of my world. I’m excited about it, her maybe not so much, mainly because every time she finishes a new bag I steal it express interest in her finished product.

Please please excuse these pictures, they really don’t do these justice. I was trying to steal pictures of my sister’s Christmas present while she was in the other room. Shhhhh.

IMG_1900pssigIsn’t it ADORABLE! I love black and white and this just sings to me. I’m lucky if I could sew a button on and my mom can make purses!

IMG_1902sigShe just finished this pink one that seriously considered walking out the door with me. pinkfloral sig Isn’t it CUTE! I love the inside also.

pinkfloral inside sigThese ones have spring written all over them. These are such a great size, you could even use them as diaper bags!

btrfly bags sigbtrfly red sig  btrfly blue inside sig

If you happen to be interested in one of the beauties let me know, maybe she can be the “Coach” of your world also. 

Update:

She finally set up an Etsy account so if you’re interested please head over and check it out here.

0 comments: