Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thank You

1033917h167ubyjt9 I just had to say Thank You so very much to anyone who voted for me in the tree contest. I sincerely appreciate it and am so thankful to the Pink Pig for hosting the contest.

786366yueu6dlqkx

I hope you all are having a great holiday season. I was fortunate enough to be “blessed” with a holiday bug this year. Being sick is bad enough, but toss in the holidays and BLAH.

237199mz1jjhmwq1

I can tell you one thing, this bug won’t keep me from shopping the day after Christmas! There are two days I don’t miss shopping, Black Friday and the day after Christmas. I’m there be it waiting in line at midnight, or a stuffy nose.

black-friday

Look out ladies, here I come!!!!!!

Oh and since I’m a little off my game this year due to this bug, if you see me sadly looking at the item you’ve just picked up……. just do us both a favor and set it back down and walk away.

0 comments: