Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Giddy Up! Wall Decor

My sweet friend is having a baby and picked the most adorable “western” bedding for the nursery.

Since I secretly have a deep desire to decorate a nursery love to decorate and jump on ANY chance I get to do so, the ideas started rolling.

I first thought I’d do some adorable “baby-ish” decor but thought it might be nice to have something that could grow, and be used in an older child’s room also. Here it is

IMG_3042CLBsig

I had originally planned to do the child’s name but try as I might, I couldn’t get it out of her. (She claims they don’t know yet, but I think it’s just a surprise!)

Soooooo, the next best thing was the versatile “Cowboy”, which I am quite please with and can’t wait to give to her.

1 comments:

iSMILE said...

Its really cute :)

http://stardom-randomness.blogspot.com