Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Framed Statement

Remember this post?

Yes, it may have been several months ago but better late than never right ?!?! At least that is my story and I’m sticking to it.

Any who.

There are a few things in life that I just get giddy over, one happens to be ribbon and the other picture frames…………ornate picture frames to be exact.

IMG_3053sig

I started collecting these last summer and hope to continue till I have enough to cover every inch! A few of them are from the 1930’s which just makes me smile! I just love the simplicity and beauty of them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your collection is lovely and unique.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ooh I love them, too! Beautiful.

So thanks for all your sweet comments! My "favorite" molding that is all over the place in this house is just crown molding at Lowe's. I luff it. :)

Simple Life Journey said...

Love your blog! You are funny and have great taste. Perfect combo! Glad I found you.