Thursday, January 27, 2011

Headboard Love

There were no tears this time! (if you are wondering what the heck that means, please check out THIS post)

Here is the finished headboard and I L.O.V.E, be my valentine-hugs and kisses, LOVE IT!

IMG_3015CLBsig

The whole headboard will be about 1ft taller once it’s hung. It is just resting on the box springs in this picture since I was too impatient excited to wait.

I wish you could actually see the crystals I used for the tufting, but they seem to be camera shy. I swear I tried all but hanging from the ceiling to get a good picture and it was.not.happening.

Here is the best I could get.

IMG_3018CLBsig

The new fabric is so soft to the touch and has the most amazing texture. Bonus, it is such a perfect neutral so I can change my mind which happens A LOT all I like and it will still work.

Total cost was less than $70! (more than half of that was for FOAM!)

Linking to:

j-a-girl.blogspot.com blogbutton1_Page_2beforeAndAfterButton

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is beautiful! I think its a great combo of modern style that is still very romantic. Great job

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

Thank you for the sweet comment! I'm so happy with how it turned out.

@ David- Thank you for the info, I've never checked a post on a phone so I don't know what could be wrong with it or how to fix it : ( Any tips would be great.

Hannah Lebron said...

This is beautiful!
I love it<3

Hannah

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

Thank you so much!