Monday, August 2, 2010

Slacker Alert

I have to apologize, I am such a huge slacker lately! I keep stalking everyone and their wonderful posts and then I think “aww my poor little blog, it really needs some lovvvvv-in”…… but it doesn’t happen!

(I’m sorry bloggy, that's what happens when the honeymoon is over!)

Please tell me (even if you have to lie because I need the pick me up!) that I’m not the only one who’s had a slacker/ creative funk episode????

HA HA “episode”, that really makes it sound like a disorder! Do you think they’ll let me park closer to the store for that?????????????????????

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Nikki! We all have blocks and funks sometimes - you're not alone :-). Come join the fun at Windy Poplars this week (and jog your writing) for our Week of Confessions! I'm really looking forward to it! Happy Monday to you...

Carrie said...

I don't think you are alone in this. =) But whenever you feel inspired again, I'll be here!

- Carrie, Offering Hospitality