Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring Mantle

Summer is almost here, can you believe it?

Since I’m not feeling well enough to be any sort of creative I figured I would post the pictures of my Spring mantle……….. before the season completely escapes me and no one ever gets to see the cuteness!

IMG_2332sigPlease tell me I’m not the only one who absolutely loves that brown and pink ribbon! Oh and the over the top picture frame tucked in there LUHVE!IMG_2334sigAnyone know where those finials came from? Don’t you love the dollar store!

Here's to hoping I’m actually back to normal someday SOON and actually have something wonderful to post about.

7 comments:

Kenzie said...

So pretty! I have a stockpile of the finials! I painted mine too! I love the dollar store!

Kristin said...

Love your springtime mantel! Just adorable! Oh, and yes, I've got three of those finials too! My favorite dollar store find so far this year :-) Hope you're making some progress towards getting better Nikki! Thinking of you!

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

I had been searching for those finials FOREVER. Don't you hate when you find them in blogland and your dollar store doesn't have them yet! Wasn't a fan of them the original color but I love them now.

Thank you for your continued thoughts, it's been a month now and I'm not any better so I'm going back to the Doctor tomorrow. REALLY hoping they give me the magic "all better now" pill!!!!

Kristin said...

So sorry to hear that Nikki - have they tested you for mono? That's been going around more than usual it seems this year, and goodness knows it holds onto you for a long time! I do like those finials white - very pretty! Hope the Dr. has the answer for you tomorrow. Keep us posted, ok?

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

I haven't been tested for mono (my HB suggested the same thing lol). I didn't think it was mono because I haven't had a high temp just horrible fatigue, coughing, and crackling in my lungs. We'll see what tomorrow brings though.

Yeah the finials are much better painted; I'm actually wishing I had purchased more of them because I'm getting a vision of a cool metallic faux finish I think would look AWESOME!

mfreeze said...

Beautiful! Just wondering...Dollar Tree? Dollar General? Where'd you find the finials?

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

Thank you, it was Dollar Tree actually.